- For any booking through internet, we need an advance payment of at least 15% of tour cost (non-refundable) 2 months prior to trip date to book any tour. The full payment must reach us 45 days prior to the arrival date. We do not guarantee the trip without the advance payment.
- We require the cancellation in writing from the guest. He/she should be informed us as soon as possible.
- For cancellations 30 days before the commencement of trip, 50% of the total tour price will be forfeited and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 29 and 15 days before the commencement of trip will be charged 75% of tour expenses. Cancellations made from 14 days before the commencement of trip will be charged 100% of the tour expenses.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggages& personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- India Trekking and Tours not responsible for the insurance policy of the clients.
- India Trekking and tours will not be liable for expenses arising out of cancellation, injury, medical expenses, death etc.
Liabilities & Limitations
- All the tour schedules and prices shown in the website are subject to availability and we have right to make necessary change without notice. Itineraries may differ from advertised due to circumstances beyond our control.
- India Trekking and Tours cannot guarantee wildlife to be seen on each trip. We will also not enter into activities that will endanger animal habitat solely to suit the client’s demand of seeing wildlife.
- All tour trekking and land arrangements are subject to our inability to provide the same as a result of acts of God, acts of governments or authorities, wars, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, epidemics, quarantines, delays in construction or completion of hotel or facilities or as a result of any other causes beyond our control. We incur no liability to provide any services confirmed, if such inability is due to any of the causes listed above and no refund shall be made.
- In case of any additional service provided because of above situations or flight delay/cancellations or on request made by the clients, we would charge the difference amount directly (unless otherwise advised by the agent).
- We reserve rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- There shall be no refund in the event of flight schedule changes, delays or cancellations causes shortened trips.
- The costs are based on the prevailing airfare, tax structure & entrance fees. If there is any change, it will be charged extra.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.