Rafting in turbulent waters is an experience that you will keep the rest of his life. In the foothills of the Himalayas, they serve as the perfect setting for Rafting in Rishikesh. If you have not had the experience of rafting in India, however, plan your next adventure holiday here to be removed from their daily lives, to be thrown into a world of thrills, chills and spills.
Day 01: Arrival Rishikesh / Camp
Arrive Rishikesh and drive to Shivpuri to check in at Camp. Just Stretch out and relax, absorb the scenery or play beach volley ball. After lunch do some trekking around campsite. Enjoy hot cup of tea/ coffee with snacks and later in the evening sing and dance around the camp fire. Dinner and overnight stay in Tents.
Day 02: Rafting day / Camp
Morning breakfast at Camp and later after safety briefing and rafting techniques start your 1st stretch of rafting trip from Marine Drive to Shivpuri (10 km). After Rafting enjoy your hot Lunch at Camp. Dinner and overnight stay in Tents.
Day 03: Rafting
Post breakfast start your second stretch of rafting from Shivpuri – Rishikesh (16 km). Enjoy the cliff jumping and body surfing while rafting. Today, we hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga i.e. Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club house, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton. Tour and services ends upon arrival at the end point of rafting i.e. Rishikesh (Muni – Ki – Reti).
- 02 Night stay in tents on twin sharing basis.
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner.
- Morning Tea and evening Tea / coffee and snacks.
- Trekking around Campsite.
- Camp Activities like beach volley ball, Cricket etc.
- 02 Stretch of rafting from Marine Drive – Shivpuri & Shivpuri – Rishikesh (16 km)
- Activities like Body Surfing and cliff Jumping during rafting.
Cost does not include:
- Transport to / from Camp.
- Expenses of personal nature like Drinks (alcoholic / non alcoholic), Tips to Camp staff, Laundry and telephone bills etc.
- Expenses due to bad weather, road block and any other natural reason beyond our control.